HI, I’M ANNA.
I’m a music-lover, artist, cellist, songwriter, and creative life coach. My greatest passion is in assisting others on their journey of self-empowerment for a positive, balanced, and productive life. My experience spans from music industry roles to entertainment, art education, radio, non-profit management, and volunteer management. I received a degree in Art Education and a Master’s in Radio/TV/ Film with a concentration in the history of concert posters/music subcultures. I live in Virginia and enjoy jetting to the beach when it’s warm or seeing the latest show or exhibit at a local spot. I volunteer when possible with local non-profits and am a proud founder of the arts non-profit YEAH! in Nashville, TN.
HOW I SPEND MY DAYS
Life Coaching, Working/volunteering with local arts nonprofits, & creating music/art.
I’ve been playing the cello for 20+ years, I like writing songs, and drawing.
WHAT I DO:
I’M A LIFE COACH FOR CREATIVE PEOPLE
I use the Law of Attraction & complimentary universal laws such as the Law of Allowing, as the main focus for identifying and shedding limiting beliefs, old habits, and negative thought patterns. Together we will develop pragmatic systems that improve productivity & organization. No religious or spiritual background is needed for this type of work, only a desire to connect with your personal power & goals.
- Group Coaching Program – Webinars, Group Coaching Calls & Workshops
- 1 on 1 Coaching Program – Coaching sessions & Programs
- Webinars for raising your vibration
- Inspiring interviews with creative artists, industry experts, and people making their dreams a reality one day at a time.
- Blogs & Resources with personal perspective on living a heart-centered, creative life.
INTERESTED? Send your info and I will get in touch with you for a FREE discovery session.
WHY WORK WITH ME ?
- You haven’t gotten the desired results from self-help books.
You feel stuck in a cycle of defeat and negativity, and because you don’t know how to change your thoughts or habits. Those books you bought or self-guided programs aren’t cutting it. You need a real person who has been through similar problems as an artist and understand the creative mind.
- You are an artist, musician, or creative entrepreneur, and have tried finding a coach- but can’t seem to find someone who is your style of a coach or who understands what you’re juggling as an artist or musician.
- You’re ready to invest in yourself and commit to improving your life.
You know having someone to guide you help with this goal will get you there sooner. You are ready to accept that you are “worth it” and stick to a consistent coaching schedule or program.
- You’ve maybe read about the Law of Attraction, are interested, but don’t know where to start.
Yes, the media has caused confusion over the Law of Attraction and how it works. The truth is, it works with other universal laws, your personal beliefs, tools, and systems. The information out there can be cloudy, but we can work together to design systems unique to your lifestyle & revamp your habits too!
- My experience is a multitude of creative fields such as:
Music publishing, vinyl record production, comedy, nonprofit management, art education, and volunteer management. I have managed anywhere from a few people to 4000 people. I understands how to help you reach your goals and do so in a healthy way with style and purpose.
Life Coaching: Group Coaching programs:
All online or via Zoom, Skype, or phone using UberConference.
VIP- 1:1 Life Coaching:
Premium coaching with focused attention to your goals and personal growth.
Digital Products: (Coming Soon)
Free Guides for download – E-Books – E-Courses (self-guided) – Audio downloads (Meditations)
MY BEST SKILLS & QUALITIES
*Active Listener, super organized, intuitive.
*Loves seeing others excel, improve, and come into their power as creative beings.
*Ability to sense micro changes in emotional state, vocal inflection, and vibration.
*Lives and breathes the arts and a creative life.
*Empathy and compassion, while maintaining accountability and holding the highest vision for coaching clients.
*Eclectic taste in music, art, and subcultures.